Monday, August 31, 2009

AWESOME VIOLENCE ON WHEELS



Now serious man, this bike looks so nuts that if I was an awesome robot Transformer that could fly and shoot shit and also transform into this bike, I would spend a heap of time as the bike. I mean really! it looks hotter than any robot I have ever seen! As far as I know ASIMO is the OG of Robots and as cool as a walking Robot is ASIMO ain't got shit on this bike.
From looking at the website for the good people at CONFEDERATE MOTOR CO, I can't find anywhere thats says the bike comes with an enormous gun or laser cannon but from the look of the bike that has to be a mistake. My guess is there would be legal issues with giving away guns with a bike so it all must be an under the counter job. I mean come on guys, tell me you don't need to be holding a massive gun when riding this bike?


No comments:

Post a Comment