Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DUBLIN AUNTS Q & A stolen from the Hangtime blog

dublin aunts bitch green

The latest victims to our horrendous employment questionnaire are Melbourne’s new-kids-on-the-block-that-aren’t-really-new-kids-at-all, Dublin Aunts. As usual, you’re not really gonna take much out of these answers other than establishing the fact that these guys are fucking awesome.

Hangtime: “So, tell me about yourself.”

DA #1: Well, I dont wanna sound stupid, but …I’m kind of a big deal …my house smells of rich mahogany.

DA #2: On more than one occasion I have had the crowd chanting AIDS! What have you done that was any good?

“What do you think you have to offer this company?”

DA #1: Did I not just tell you that I’m kind of a big deal?

DA #2: I am the only person I’ve ever known to have utilised WWE maneuvers in a bar brawl.

Hangtime: “What do you believe are your weaknesses?”

DA #1: Eczma.

DA #2: Sometimes, I’m so perfectly awesome at everything, that it makes everyone around me feel worthless. I’d say that. My tendency to make others feel terrible about themselves. I’m awesome.

BONUS:

Dublin Aunts – Hangtime Mix #005

No comments:

Post a Comment