Monday, June 22, 2009

Worlds most best newspaper article


This Robyn Riley broad actually gets paid by a newspaper to write this shit. Nah serious hit the link and waste 3o seconds of your life reading the fuckin obvious. I should write for the news paper and say her whole article in 16 words "If you get a tat make sure you really want it or you will regret it" Great! now they have all the content and even more space for adds. Look out for next weeks article where she tells you "if you eat too much McDonalds and dont excercise you get fat" or maybe it will be "People should not get into fist fights because getting punched hurts" or "If you give your mate a power saw and tell him to cut your arm off, it might bleed heaps so don,t do it". Yeah yeah I,m over it now, sorry Robyn. I only checked out the article because my next Tat appointment comes up in just over a week and I'm excited about all things Tat(all things but the linked article) and I'm broke as shit. I'm handing in my late as Tax return tomorrow but somehow I don't think I will get my K Rudd money in time. Shit. Robyn can you do an article on morons like me who book an appointment 3 months in advance and come tat time have to borrow money off a mate? Actually don't worry about it, can I just borrow $600? werd! Did I tell you your alright for an older woman? Ummm... yeah. Btw how good does my arm look already? yeah its gonna be bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment