Thursday, June 25, 2009

THEY MADE IT HARDER!

 Just when I feel like I know what I want in life and I need only to find the money, some dude/s come/s out with new stuff I NEED to have in my life. 
So some designy guys in the UK who happen to like motorbikes heaps come out with this     
                       
So you would think I would be happy about MAC Motorcycles making one of the most attractive bikes ever? NO!.... NO!NO!  NO!NO!
Do you realize this makes it harder for me to get the whole set of awesome motorbikes?

 Although I must say I am sceptical of the performance you will get from a 500cc single, I must be honest and say that its only because I wanna look tough and don't think that I could push it even close to its limits as soon as there is a hint of curve. But yeah, clearly this bike isn't about track times anyway.

BUT WAIT! there is more!!!!

The MAC Bike was so last week (as in last week in Australian Motorcycle News) so what do they have this week to make having the whole set of cool stuff even more impossible? 
   
                        

Yeah this thing! You probably can't tell from the picture but its Ducati's shot at a cruiser which Ducati says does not exist, and MAN! have they done something special. I heard its a 200hp V-Max killer 1200cc bored out to 1400 but I hear a lot of things so until its on the road I don't believe it (also if you see the picture close enough you can just make out 1098 on the black cover above the white belly pan).

One thing that I really find exciting is that unlike the MAC the Ducati has a legal mudflap on the back wheel that actually looks ok so it might make it on the road in Australia not looking like a great bike with Douchebag extra reflectors on a sports car bodykit (you know what I mean). 


No comments:

Post a Comment